Make it an artful evening with live art, open studios, music, food and drinks!
- Three buildings full of activities | The Silos at Sawyer Yards, Silver Street Studios, and Winter Street Studios
- Hundreds of artists and open studios
- A variety of food vendors inside the buildings - make plans to stay for dinner! Vendors include, Cafeza, A La Carte Events and Catering, Wild Thyme and Mostly Chocolate and Catering
- Wokker Food Truck will be in Art Alley (behind the Silos)
- Excel Pours will provide beer, wine, and signature cocktails for sale in each building
- Live musical performances by SoFar Houston
- Live Five Minute Poems by Outspoken Bean
- Live Art - Jack Gron will be in Art Alley to do an aluminum pour, which attracts hundreds of people, so register now and reserve your spot early! Register here!
- Ruin, Ruins, Ruining, Opening Reception, installation of sculpture by Jeff Forster in Art Alley (behind the Silos) in conjunction with Sculpture Month Houston
- DIY beading, paper marbling and terrarium making in Winter Street Studios Gallery (2nd Floor). Vendors include, The Bead Bar, Vela Custom Book Makers and Botanical Sanctuary
Stay tuned on our Facebook for more event announcements including additional art, music and food & drink vendors!
Participating Studios 5-9pm:
Silver Street Studios | 2000 Edwards St., Houston, TX 77007
The Silos at Sawyer Yards | 1502 Sawyer St., Houston TX 77007
Winter Street Studios | 2101 Winter St., Houston TX 77007
Please note - no dogs allowed inside buildings, service dogs only, thank you.