Make it an artful evening with live art, open studios, music, food and drinks!
- Three buildings full of hundreds of artists and open studios
- The Silos at Sawyer Yards, Silver Street Studios, and Winter Street Studios
- A variety of food vendors inside and outside - make plans to stay for dinner!
- Wokker Food Truck | Asian Fusion
- Tacos Bomberos | Tacos and Quesadillas
- Bowl'd Up | Poke
- Wild Thyme | Appetizers
- Mostly Chocolate
- Twirl | Cotton Candy
- Excel Pours will provide beer, wine, and signature cocktails for sale in each building
- Performances by Houston Contemporary Dance Company and The Rice Philharmonics
- FotoFest Biennial 2020 exhibitions in each building
- "Ruins, Ruins, Ruining" Sculpture exhibition in Art Alley, by artist Jeff Forster
Stay tuned on our Facebook for more event announcements including additional art, music and food & drink vendors!
Participating Studios 5-9pm:
Silver Street Studios | 2000 Edwards St., Houston, TX 77007
The Silos at Sawyer Yards | 1502 Sawyer St., Houston TX 77007
Winter Street Studios | 2101 Winter St., Houston TX 77007
Please note - no dogs allowed inside buildings, service dogs only, thank you.