Mark your calendars for one of our biggest events of the year, the Spring Biannual Art Show & Sale!
Join art collectors, enthusiasts and even those looking to purchase their first piece of art to view and shop thousands of original works by the artists at Sawyer Yards.
Make it an artful evening with live art, open studios, music, food and drinks!
- Three buildings full of activities, The Silos at Sawyer Yards, Winter Street Studios and Silver Street Studios
- Hundreds of artists and open studios
- A variety of food vendors inside the buildings, make plans to stay for dinner!
- Wokker Food Truck will be in Art Alley (behind the Silos) featuring Asian fusion options
- Excel Pours Bar Catering will provide beer, wine, and signature cocktails in each building
- Performances by Houston Contemporary Dance Company
- FotoFest Biennial 2020 exhibitions in all three buildings
- "Ruin, Ruins, Ruining" Sculpture exhibition in Art Alley, by artist Jeff Forster.
Please note - dogs are not allowed inside the buildings (service dogs only).
Participating Studios 5-9 pm:
Silver Street Studios | 2000 Edwards St., Houston TX 77007
The Silos at Sawyer Yards | 1502 Sawyer St., Houston TX 77007
Winter Street Studios | 2101 Winter St., Houston TX 77007